What should it say?
The invitation should include:
– the names of the bride and the groom
– date, time, and location of ceremony
– date, time, and location of reception
– when, and whom, to RSVP to
– dress code and any other special instructions (i.e. no children)
How do I address them?
Who gets one?
Anyone who received a Save the Date. It is important to finalize your guest list in the early stages of planning to ensure that everyone you want to invite is invited from the very beginning.
When do I send them?
Six to eight weeks before the wedding. However, if it is a destination wedding, you may want to consider sending them out three months before.